Try our 9-step outline:
- Know your customers and identify what you hope to achieve through your efforts.
- Set a digital marketing budget.
- Design elements that accurately reflect your company's identity.
- Add your business to online listing sites to boost your local search rankings.
- Set up social media profiles on targeted platforms.
- Decide if you will be doing your own digital marketing, hiring a marketing employee, or contracting with a digital agency.
- Build or update your website so that it is mobile-friendly. Remember to use relevant and consistent content that accurately describes your business AND appeals to your target audience.
- Measure your website’s traffic through Google Analytics or other more sophisticated programs.
- Monitor how well these methods are working for you, and then decide where and when to spend on paid advertising campaigns.
For help implementing your digital marketing plan, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.